Further updates.

  • Jarrod Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      First of all big thanks to Warren for fixing up my hideously misquoted set list :)  and for filling in the details that I was too not-in-the-mood-for-doing this morning.... and for teaching myself, Andrew and Minnera not to leave gigs as soon as the show finishes!

      The poem came straight after Rich Girl.  As long as I know something you forgot I can feel better about myself :)

      I'm trying to think of some more stuff to say about the gig, but Warren's got it pretty much covered!  I must say we were all impressed by what a happening night spot 9th ward is before the bands come on to play.  If only we could dance THAT well.  So sorry Jodes.  For the really juicey details you'll have to message me...

      Anyway I'm off down to the beach for a week of soaking up the rain, seeya all next!

      Jarrod M

      PS   Big hi to the people that I like...