and you thought we were bad.... (another off-topic post)

  • Catherine Macneil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      this message has been forwarded to at least 5 firms down the east
      coast (in a matter of days)

      I've edited it to protect the guilty -

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        haha! it's this kind of stuff that makes me thankful i'm an
        ambitionless man who works dead end jobs to finance personally
        meaningful adventures away from employment. instead of climbing the
        corporate tree in search of high pay, having arguements with fellow
        employees about stolen ham-sandwiches!

        funny email though.

        --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Catherine Macneil"