Re: new recordings/Just Passing Through

  • strumbird
    Message 1 of 87 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks

      That's much clearer now. I was beginning to wonder whether we'd ever
      get any sense out of you.

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew High" <matthigh@m...>

      Message 87 of 87 , Jun 8, 2005
        Ok Weekesy thanks for that, duly noted.
        Lack of impressive alternatives may dictate taking our chances at the
        nVangurad this time round. Not 100% sure yet.