Re: August?

  • sunsetfrog
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
      Do cats emit mind altering substances?

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "the singers a liar" <isbybus@y...>
      wrote:

      > Perhaps your whiskers are singed?
      >
      > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Aspland, Lisa" <laspland@c...>
      > wrote:
      > > Something smells like burning.

    • Chris Hogan
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
        Have you been licking toads?

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 4, 2005
          Well everyone seemed to have been into the catnip, so...

          --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hogan <ch0gan@t...> wrote:
          > Have you been licking toads?
          >
          > >Do cats emit mind altering substances?
          > >

          > >>Perhaps your whiskers are singed?

        • the singers a liar
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 4, 2005
            still am... mmm catnip

            --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "sunsetfrog" <frostl77@h...>
            wrote:

            > Well everyone seemed to have been into the catnip, so...
            >
            > --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hogan <ch0gan@t...> wrote:
            > > Have you been licking toads?
            > >
            > > >Do cats emit mind altering substances?

          • Matthew High
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 4, 2005
              Second batch of songs for Album Three start getting recorded this
              Wednesday

              Well everyone seemed to have been into the catnip, so...

              --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hogan <ch0gan@t...> wrote:
              > Have you been licking toads?
              >
              > >Do cats emit mind altering substances?
              > >

              > >>Perhaps your whiskers are singed?

              Please do not open an attatchment unless you know exactly what it is. If
              in doubt, email the sender.

              Post message: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
              Subscribe: augiemarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
              Augie March offical site: www.augie-march.com
              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • cassandra charlie
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 4, 2005
                are there any working titles for album #3? :)

                a tale of two countries perhaps if that first batch was recorded in
                the usa like i assume..meh, maybe not.