Re: The yvw conspiracy

  • Catherine Macneil
    Message 1 of 178 , Mar 1, 2005
      dear editor,

      I wish to complain about the last post
      it takes up too much of my valuable time between reading other posts

      sincerely
      Mrs. Yettygoosecreature

      [putting on best 'man pretending to be elderly woman' voice]

      now let's be sensible -

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "sunsetfrog" <frostl77@h...>

      Message 178 of 178 , Oct 10, 2008
        augiemarch group:

        What do you think the next Augie March single should be?

        o Watch Me Disappear
        o Pennywhistle
        o Becoming Bryn
        o City Of Rescue