  • erin delaney
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      that's funny.. i don't hide my name. greasy and bespectacled? so,
      you've seen me, have you? cos if not, you sure are an accurate
      guesser. it's funny to see arseholes use the internet as a way of
      validating themselves, by putting other people down for not knowing
      exact lyrics to, let's face it, quite an obscure australian band who
      are known for their excessive use of big words and long sentences.
      so, if said person is jumped on for making a typographical error,
      which in reality *was* quite miniscule, don't be fucking surprised.

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "yarravalleywater"
      <yarravalleywater@y...> wrote:

      > its funny to see people jumping so quickly on something as minor
      as
      > a typographical error. it must be easy to lob attacks from behind
      > the wall of anonymity the internet provides. what do you expect
      > though from greasy bespectacled music obsessives who have lost
      their
      > favorite band to another country.
      >
      > maybe youll calm down a bit when your pet band comes home.
    • erin delaney
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        by the way, if you want me to start on your punctuation, or
        disgusting lack of, let me know.