Re: [augiemarch] Re: Belated Top 50 albums...so many people don't get heard over the billboard noises

  • wes ryan
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
      Yes yes and yes.

      Thanx to everyone's fav uncle, whose voice has burnt a hole in my memory.

      Chris Hogan <hogsa@...> wrote:
      Yes, and also you just may not ever know who might cameo their vocal
      prowess on this album if you don't give it a good listen...

      I don't think I've heard quite a spectacular choir like ending to an
      album than the one on this.

      --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, wes ryan <sunsetulip04@y...>
      wrote:
      > Leah

      > Grab yourself a copy of TDF's Billboard Noises and start
      rearranging this month's top10.

      > oh goosebumps
      >
      > Leah <raeredeyes@h...> wrote:
      > Ooh, its about time i made myself active on the list again. No
      time
      > like the present when i have massess of uni work to do.
      >
      > I cant think of a top 50, just a random collection of things that
      > are super. This month's top 10 anyways. Here goes:
      >
      > Augie March - Sunset Studies
      > Crowded House - Together Alone
      > The Sleepy Jackson - Lovers
      > Radiohead - The Bends
      > Nine Inch Nails - the Fragile
      > Radiohead - Hail To the Thief
      > The Devoted Few - Sleepless
      > Finn - Finn
      > Jeff Buckley - Sketches for my sweetheart, the drunk
      > The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
      >

      > Anyways, i suppose i shall be sitting here cursing all you lucky
      > ones who get to go to the gig next week. I cant see any way i can
      > make it. Im devestated, as it is the first concert in the area i
      > have missed in the last couple of years. Well, two year. I dont
      > know...
      > *sulk*
      >

      > Please do not open an attatchment unless you know exactly what it
      is. If in doubt, email the sender.

      > Post message: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
      > Subscribe:  augiemarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      > Augie March offical site: www.augie-march.com