Re: US TOUR CITIES TBC

  • pkellum@everestkc.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2004
      hey matt...
      if there is no kansas city or lawrence, ks. included on this list, there is something wrong! come on! you'll surely draw better in kansas city or lawrence than in freaking madison!

      -phil.

      > > Seattle
      > > Portland
      > > San Francisco
      > > Los Angeles...
      > > Minneapolis
      > > Chicago
      > > Toronto
      > > Boston
      > > New York
      > > Philly
      > > DC
      > > Chapel Hill, NC
      > > Atlanta
      > > Madison
      > > Detroit/Ann Arbor,
      > > Nashville and Texas
      > > (Dallas and Austin)...
      ********************************
      "Well, I'm your typical hip-hop political figure. But I'm not left wing OR right wing. I'm the middle finger."--Sage Francis

      It's not about "let's be punk rock and HATE the government." It's about "let's be punk rock and CHANGE the government."
      ********************************
    • Matthew High
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2004
        Phil,

        I don't know these cities well enough to comment, but I will pass your
        comments onto our agent,

        Thanks!

        ********************************
        "Well, I'm your typical hip-hop political figure. But I'm not left wing
        OR right wing. I'm the middle finger."--Sage Francis

        It's not about "let's be punk rock and HATE the government." It's about
        "let's be punk rock and CHANGE the government."

        Please do not open an attatchment unless you know exactly what it is. If
        in doubt, email the sender.

        Post message: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: augiemarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Augie March offical site: www.augie-march.com