RE: [augiemarch] Re: The last Augie show in Sydney was a year ago today.

  • Daniel Riley
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2004

      mark latham is a brilliant lover

      >From: "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@...> >Reply-To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com >To: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [augiemarch] Re: The last Augie show in Sydney was a year ago today. >Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:20:53 -0000 > > > some of the dodgy shows I've seen over the years are a result of > > unprofessional drunkenness. > >Ah, he should take lessons from me! I am quite well known for my >professional drunkenness. > >Of course, I'm not simply talking about Glenn being drunk to the >point where he might POSSIBLY forget some lyrics - I want to see >Glenn drunk enough that he might possibly forget that he ever wrote >the song and start attributing it to members of the Labor Party. > >"You know - Mark Latham aint much of a lover, but he can write a >damn fine tune..." > > > May 31st, 2003. The Metro. A bloody year, to the day, since I've > > seen the band. > >Incidentally, one year to the day since I was first charged for >public indecency and conspiracy to kidnap Bernie Fanning. > >tim w. > > > >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> >Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web. >Click to Watch now! >http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xkrq7C/IARHAA/n1hLAA/zmUplB/TM >--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> > >Please do not open an attatchment unless you know exactly what it is. If in doubt, email the sender. > >Post message: augiemarch@yahoogroups.com >Subscribe: augiemarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com >Unsubscribe: augiemarch-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com >List owner: augiemarch-owner@yahoogroups.com >Augie March offical site: www.augie-march.com >Yahoo! Groups Links > ><*> To visit your group on the web, go to: > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/augiemarch/ > ><*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > augiemarch-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > ><*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

      Play Origin SMS footy trivia to win $5k. Click here
    • erin
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
        alright, alright there tim..

        weren't you the one talking about shameless self-promotion?!

        i was with you the night of may 31st last year, as i am looking at
        the poster on my wall which you helped me steal! and you then came
        over to my house to practice forging glenn's signature so you could
        sign it for me! hahaha.

        anyway, for all the people who don't know, tim and i ended up in
        balmain; and tim, after a coupla (literally, two) drinks, believed he
        could fly down victoria road. so.. hmm.. i don't remember the part
        about kidnapping bernie fanning (although i do remember the public
        indecency - peeing in the park, reeeeallllly!), but i can vouch for
        one of the best nights out i've had.

        and i made a total dick of myself at the show by asking them to
        play 'the offer' just after they'd finished it! (i'd had a couple too
        many)

        just wanted to share the love : )

        --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Weekes" <soleyabs@m...> wrote:
        > > some of the dodgy shows I've seen over the years are a result of
        > > unprofessional drunkenness.
        >
        > Ah, he should take lessons from me! I am quite well known for my
        > professional drunkenness.
        >
        > Of course, I'm not simply talking about Glenn being drunk to the
        > point where he might POSSIBLY forget some lyrics - I want to see
        > Glenn drunk enough that he might possibly forget that he ever wrote
        > the song and start attributing it to members of the Labor Party.
        >
        > "You know - Mark Latham aint much of a lover, but he can write a
        > damn fine tune..."
        >
        > > May 31st, 2003. The Metro. A bloody year, to the day, since I've
        > > seen the band.
        >
        > Incidentally, one year to the day since I was first charged for
        > public indecency and conspiracy to kidnap Bernie Fanning.
        >
        > tim w.
      • Tim Weekes
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 6, 2004
          > anyway, for all the people who don't know, tim and i ended up in
          > balmain; and tim, after a coupla (literally, two) drinks, believed
          > he could fly down victoria road.

          It was NOT Victoria Road, but Hughes Street (right next to Will's
          school WA-HUH!)...how do you like them apples?

          > i can vouch for one of the best nights out i've had.

          I've had better. Could have done with more sex.

          tim w.