Re: [augiemarch] Oh, Meredith

  • wes ryan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi,

      concerning meredith:

      Sorry i refuse to believe that they played "black pool".

      I've seen them around sydney like 10 times since strange bird was released, and they haven't played it once.

      I'm liquefying here in my chair, please help me

      Bring on da new tour!

      Paul Baylis <paul.baylis@...> wrote:
      Amy

      I have to commend you on this post.  That first section is a fabulous expression of the Augie live experience, and to my recollection one of the best pieces I've ever seen on the e-group.  Thank you for your Xmas gift to us all.

      Paul
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        > concerning meredith:
        >
        > Sorry i refuse to believe that they played "black pool".
        >
        > I've seen them around sydney like 10 times since strange bird was
        > released, and they haven't played it once.
        >
        > I'm liquefying here in my chair, please help me

        alas... there is no help...
        it is true..

        - Phil
      • amy ireland
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2004
          --- In augiemarch@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Jay" <auroria@s...> wrote:
          > > concerning meredith:
          > >
          > > Sorry i refuse to believe that they played "black pool".
          > >
          > > I've seen them around sydney like 10 times since strange bird was
          > > released, and they haven't played it once.

          They played it at the hopetoun in April too. I promise.
        • wes ryan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2004
            Ah the Anzac day gig. I was well wasted that night and i thought that played it but then my intoxicated mind tricked me into thinkin they couldn't of played it without a horns section.
            Thank you, i am now cheerful and content.
            P.s. The devoted few where quite special that night as well. Who's for starting a petition to get Ben to leave B Kiss and focus on the Few!