my Augie dream

  • John Vukoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003

      Hi -

      To some extent this is somewhat off topic as it was a dream and not an actual event, but...

      I had a really good dream - a couple of nights ago which was me seeing Augie March play at the Hopetoun and they did a cover of "someday" by deborah conway. In my dream, the song was great!

      I never really paid much attention to that song before - but since I had this dream of Glenn singing it - I've been hooked ever since.

      Just thought I'd share that with you all...

      bye.

      Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger