Selling 10 awesome items update 1 including Gore weapon voucher, roar helm, ambika bow and more!

  • Kapi Hyddin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Welp I have to somehow come up with 3500 dollars so I'm selling some of Prescious' things.
      Sale is in RL coin only. Paypal accepted.
      I dunno what things are worth these days so I can't set Buy Out prices
      1 Roar Helm?.
      a visored helm embossed with a pattern of curling waves
      It is an unadorned steel helm.  Attached to it is an enigmatic featureless visor marked only by a horizontal eyeslit.
      It is a visored helm embossed with a pattern of curling waves.  Attached to it is a visor fashioned to resemble the dragon-headed prow of a ship with graceful forms of leaping dolphins to either side.

      The visored helm is heavy plate.
      The helm looks like it offers protection for the following areas:
          head
          right eye
          left eye
      You feel certain that a visored helm embossed with a pattern of curling waves appears to impose fair maneuvering hindrance and fair stealth hindrance, offering:
          very good protection and high damage absorption for puncture attacks.
          very good protection and high damage absorption for slice attacks.
          fair protection and high damage absorption for impact attacks.
          very good protection and high damage absorption for fire attacks.
          moderate protection and high damage absorption for cold attacks.
          poor protection and high damage absorption for electrical attacks.
      If you were only wearing a visored helm embossed with a pattern of curling waves you could expect your maneuvering to be lightly hindered and your stealth to be lightly hindered.
      You are confident that the visored helm is somewhat unsound against damage, and is in pristine condition.
      The visored helm is made with metal.
      You are certain that the visored helm weighs exactly 170 stones.
      You are certain that the visored helm is worth exactly 987500 kronars, 790000 lirums, or 712580 dokoras.
      Roundtime: 8 seconds.
      CB
      2. a heavy repeating crossbow constructed from sun-bleached mammoth bones

      CB

      3.  a bloodwood sniper's shortbow inlaid with ivory-fanged vipers
      Fox-fur silencers have been carefully placed on the braided silk bowstring to inhibit the sound of reverberation without compromising the power and accuracy of the weapon.  Barely visible along the riser, delicate script traces the words, "Crafted by Ambika Seordmaor".

      CB 10 dollars to Chris
      4. a Lailoni voucher
      CB
      5. an arzumos pelt moneybelt
      CB
      6. a smuggler's black leather moneybelt
      CB
      7. A pirate's bow
      CB
      8  Gore Weapon Voucher
      A gore weapon voucher reads:
      This voucher can be redeemed to make any (suitable) type of (melee) weapon into a gore weapon..
      CB
      9.  a snake charm
      CB
      10. Ranger Spellbook and case

                                *~    Table of Contents    ~*
                      Books of life magic employed by the Ranger:
          Chapter 1: Protection                   Chapter 3: Wilderness Survival
          Chapter 2: Animal Abilities             Chapter 4: Nature Manipulation

      You tap a black leather-bound spellbook that you are holding.
      You tap an emerald-green viper scale spellbook case clasped with two sharp fangs that you are holding.
      CB