Altered Choker - (Was previously: Several Altered Items) UD11

  • Tessyia Starshyne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Contact me via e-mail or AIM at Cathrine80 for bids or more information.

      CB status will be displayed in my away message on AIM if I am not there so
      feel free to check it perodically to check on your bid.

      RL Accepted at the ratio of 2 plats to each $1

      a charcoal-black leather choker intricately tooled with images of war and
      battle

      LOOK: Tooled along the length of the neckpiece is a series of four scenes.
      In the first you see a leather-clad barbarian preparing his weapons for
      battle, carefully sharpening blades and arrows. In the second, the hunter
      is engaged in vicious battle, dancing blade to blade with a S'lai veteran.
      Next the victorious fighter kneels beside the dead corpse, carefully
      removing everything of value. The last scene displays a pale and bleeding
      warrior, lying weakly under the careful tending of a skilled empath.

      CB: 73 plat to AnonC - GOING ONCE!!!