rides

  • rubaluva
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2010
      Sadly my little 225cc wouldnt keep up with your bikes...
    • py0tr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2010
        Hi There

        Welcome I think that although most of the guys have larger bikes, some of us have smaller bikes, too. Mine's a 400 and no-one has left me behind on any of the rides. The guys are great, we look forward to meeting you on a ride soon.

        Peter

        --- In aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com, "rubaluva" <rubaluva@...> wrote:

        > Sadly my little 225cc wouldnt keep up with your bikes...

      • Warren
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
          True, and some of us (me) ride like nanna's - or is that fairies... so no,
          you won't be left behind. Besides, I value my licence and my skin, so no
          heroics on my bike!!!

          _____

          --- In aucklandgaybikers@ <mailto:aucklandgaybikers%40yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
            Thanks for that vote of confidence. I'm just one of those riders who use an economical bike to get to and from work, and just wear gumboots in winter - don't even have all the good protection.
            The bike can do over 100kmph fine although I'm a lightweight and get blown around. Generally ride about 80kmph.