FW: from Frank Checketts

  • Frank Checketts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi Boys
      I would like to invite you and your friends to my Exhibition.
      If you wish to forward this invite on to persons of interest feel welcome
      The attachment has all the details.
      I look forward to seeing you all.
      Best wishes from Frank.
      Missing not having my motor bike a lot

      sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
      security settings to determine how attachments are handled.