Ride Saturday 29th June 2013

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi... the weather's not been the best for riding but Saturday is shaping up to be a day to be out there on the bike... if you are interested in joining me for an afternoon ride meet at the Z Service Station Beach Road in the city at 1:30pm... Cheers David
    • Frank Checketts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
        Hi all.

        My bike is still in limbo. The insurance co are wanting to write it off
        but we are in negotiation.

        So I am afraid I am not available. Well for bike rides that is

        FRANK C