RE: [Auckland Gay Bikers] Sunday Ride 26th May 2013

  • Frank Checketts
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 1:35 AM
      Cool looking forward to it. Frank

      From: aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of davezzr600nz
      Sent: Saturday, 25 May 2013 3:32 p.m.
      To: aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Auckland Gay Bikers] Sunday Ride 26th May 2013

      Hi... it's been awhile and tomorrow is looking like it might be a fine day
      and as I haven't been out in 4 weeks (withdrawals) I am going for a ride
      tomorrow afternoon... meeting 1:30pm Z Service Station Beach Road in the
      city... 021630084... Cheers David

    • Frank Checketts
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26 3:32 AM
        Great afternoon ride David. Only a few little rain drops to contend with.

        Quite a few bikes on the road 2. Thanks