Sunday Ride 26th May 2013

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      Hi... it's been awhile and tomorrow is looking like it might be a fine day and as I haven't been out in 4 weeks (withdrawals) I am going for a ride tomorrow afternoon... meeting 1:30pm Z Service Station Beach Road in the city... 021630084... Cheers David
    • Frank Checketts
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2013
        Cool looking forward to it. Frank

        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2013
          Great afternoon ride David. Only a few little rain drops to contend with.

          Quite a few bikes on the road 2. Thanks