Pride Parade

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi All.. I have had the following request from the organiser of Dykes on Bikes re the Pride Parade on Sat 16 Feb. If you are interested in being involved please contact:

      Julez Swift
      Mob: 021 614 646
      Wk: 927 8021

      Jonathan, the Pride Parade Co-ordinator has asked the Dykes on Bikes to be involved with the Parade but I am struggling to round up the girls. I shall keep trying but in the interim I would like to know if the Gay Bikers would like to help/be involved.

      Jonathan has asked that the bikes ride the route prior to the Parade commencing at 4.00pm to get the crowd revved up (excuse the pun) then ferry 10 of his staff from the one end of the Parade to the other before the parade starts.

      He has also asked for one bike/scooter be available to ferry him around.

      The Pride Parade is a completely new concept and to keep it's point of difference from Hero the bikes won't be leading the Parade so I'm still in discussion with Jonathan about the bikes being in the Parade and am going to suggest that the bikes bring up the rear of the Parade.

      Regards ... Julez Swift

      I am already involved with GALS so won't be able to assist here... Cheers David