Re: [Auckland Gay Bikers] Sunday 30th September Ride

  • Dave J
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2012
      After all these years of living in Chch I have finally bitten the bullet and moved to Auckland. The Harley is still in Chch but going down in a couple of weeks to bring it north. So looking forward to joining u for rides soon and meeting u guys.
      Dave

    • David Young
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2012
        Hi

        Just catching up on my emails after a very busy week....where did it go! Hope to see you out on a ride soon...

        Cheers
        David

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2012
          Well I need to get out for a ride with you men.

          However not a nice forecast for Saturday.

          I can relate to being busy David.

          FRANK

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2012
            Hi Men

            The batch at Hahei is available the weekend.

            I was thinking of going down on Saturday morning may be back Monday. Or Sunday what ever

            Any one interested?

            Partners welcome the place sleeps lots. There is a bunk room. Nice and tidy handy to the beach and shops. 1 min

            It is a bit late notice I know.

            My contact 0274 372624