Next planned ride Sunday Afternoon 23 September

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hi... My next planned ride is for Sunday afternoon 23 September. I'm busy this coming weekend and the weather looks like it will be best suited for indoor activities anyway. Let me know if you are interested in joining me... Cheers David
    • Warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2012
        Hey David

        I have to join you this time. My poor bike doesn't get near enough use.
        I've gotta give it a thrash

        I plan to join you

        Warren

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2012
          HI Warren

          Hope you are still able to make it on Sunday

          Regards

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2012
            hi guys

            I haven't been out with you guys before, but all things being equal I'll be there on sunday.

            Cheers

            Barry
            On 21/09/2012, at 7:44 PM, David Young <dajoyo@...> wrote:

            > HI Warren
            >
            > Hope you are still able to make it on Sunday
            >
            > Regards
            > David

          • David Young
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2012
              Hi Barry

              Thank you for your email... hope to see you on the ride tomorrow.

              Cheers
              David

              I haven't been out with you guys before, but all things being equal I'll be
              there on sunday.

              Cheers

              Barry
              On 21/09/2012, at 7:44 PM, David Young <dajoyo@...> wrote:

              > HI Warren
              >
              > Hope you are still able to make it on Sunday
              >
              > Regards
              > David

            • Frank alexander Checketts
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 22, 2012
                hope the bike ride went okay. in Roswell visiting little green men. conference in Santa Fe was fab. did 8 shows in 6 days in N Y. No rain here in the last two weeks. Frank