this weekend

  • frankx1@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012
      I am doing a bike ride coast to coast with Erral this Saturday

      At this stage 3 of us are going to spend saturday night at Hahei so if any of you lads want to come down to Hahei on Saturday stay the night and ride back on sunday with us great.

      Also if you want to do the coast to coast bike ride Saturday contact me.

      Late notice I know. Just treat me mean.

      FRANK

      contact me on 0274372624
      FRANK