Paeroa 'Battle of the Streets' Motorcycle Racing 19 February - Sunday

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi

      If anyone is interested in joining me on a ride to Paeroa this year to watch the racing let me know.... Cheers David
    • frankx1@xtra.co.nz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        sounds good count me in for Paeroa.
        Always lots of eye candy as well as the races.
        Great gay bikers ride today.
        Thanks davezz
        FRANK
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2012
          Hi there all

          My dad and I will be going down too, in the car sadly, this does mean
          thought there will be somewhere to put helmets jackets and the rest if
          needed. I'll keep Dave informed of where we are etc.

          Cheers
          Peter

          On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM, <frankx1@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > sounds good count me in for Paeroa.
          > Always lots of eye candy as well as the races.
          > Great gay bikers ride today.
          > Thanks davezz
          > FRANK

        • David Young
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
            Hi Peter

            Thank you for the kind offer! Nearer the time we can hopefully co-ordinate a
            meeting time.

            Regards
            David