Sunday Labour Weekend 23rd October 2011

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2011
      Hi.... We haven't done an organised ride for too long... so if anyone is interested in a ride on the Sunday of Labour Weekend then get back to me and lets organise something!
    • frankx1@xtra.co.nz
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
        Yes I am keen for a bike ride with the group this weekend 0274 372624
        Hi.... We haven't done an organised ride for too long... so if anyone is interested in a ride on the Sunday of Labour Weekend then get back to me and lets organise something!

      • Peter White
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
          Sounds awesome! I'll be there rain snow, whatever :-)

          Peter White
          021904930
          Citroenjunkie@...

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
            Hi

            Thank you to those who have replied.... I am thinking at this stage that I would like to go north to Waipu... and have lunch at a very cool deli place that makes awesome sandwiches... With this in mind I would like to meet at the service station at the corner of K' Rd and Ponsonby Rds with a departure time of 10:30am....

            The weather report tonight doesn't look the best so if the weather gods do not smile (as they did today) then the ride may not go ahead...

            Regards
            David
          • Citroenjunkie@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
              That sounds great :-) fingers crossed for sunshine!

            • Citroenjunkie@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 23, 2011
                Hi Guys

                Thanks for a great day I had a blast! See you all soon

                Peter

              • frankx1@xtra.co.nz
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 23, 2011
                  Yes it was a great ride and lots of fun.Thanks. Frank

                • David Young
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
                    Thanks guys for coming along....it was a good day out on the bikes.... there will be another planned ride next month Sunday 27th November...

                    David

                    Yes it was a great ride and lots of fun.Thanks. Frank