Need to escape tomorrow

  • py0tr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
      Hi everyone
      I need to get out, I'm suffering from a serious case of cabin fever, so I'll be going for a ride. I'm planning to leave home around 10 and can meet people at Bombay, autobahn at Papakura or by 10:30 or closer to Auckland a bit after that.

      Destination, Lunch in Raglan or Coromadel? Or anywhere else interesting.

      Text me 021904930
      Hope you can make it

      Peter
    • frankx1@xtra.co.nz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
        My god i can relate to the cabin fever thing.
        Have a snapped tendon in my finger so have been out of any decent bike rides for the last 6 weeks.
        Plastic thing comes off on thurs so hope to be back in the swing.
        ENJOY
        How did it happen?
        He snezzed