A ride south of Auckland Sunday, April 10

  • py0tr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2011
      Anyone interested in a ride tomorrow morning? I'll be starting from Tuakau around 9:30am most likely heading for Raglan or Thames depending on company? Time and direction is open for discussion.
      text me 021904930 Peter
    • Warren
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2011
        Great idea, but sadly I can't make it tomorrow

        Have fun

        Warren

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
          Hi Peter. I hope your ride today went well! It was a good day. Sadly I was unable to make it.

          Regards
          David