Updates

  • davezzr600nz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 1:15 AM
      Hi, Yesterday (Sunday 2nd May) we have a good turn out for our group ride to Whangamata....it was a brilliant day...good weather, good roads and excellent company. My next posted ride is scheduled for 20th June. I haven't decided what this ride will be yet but as the Winter Solstice will be the next day it will be a shorter/different event. But why wait for next month? If anyone wants to post a ride feel free!!! :-)
    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 1:22 AM
        davezzr600nz wrote:

        > Hi, Yesterday (Sunday 2nd May) we have a good turn out for our group
        > ride to Whangamata....it was a brilliant day...good weather, good
        > roads and excellent company. My next posted ride is scheduled for 20th
        > June. I haven't decided what this ride will be yet but as the Winter
        > Solstice will be the next day it will be a shorter/different event.
        > But why wait for next month? If anyone wants to post a ride feel
        > free!!! :-)

        Bugger....I went for a ride through Whanga yesterday but didnt know you
        guys were going there.
        Where do I check for upcoming rides ???

        David