Labour Weekend - Sunday Ride to Rotorua

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      It's about time we did a decent run and what better time to do it in
      the middle of a long weekend. I am planning a run to Rotorua - it is
      very do-able in a day. Leaving from the service centre at Karaka on the
      Southern Motorway at 11.00am SHARP. I am making it a bit later than I
      would like for all you party animals that have a social life and go out
      on Saturday night. The ride will happen if there is enough interest and
      the weather is smiling upon us......