My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Warren Levick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
      the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Warren

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=979193&vt=8168768

      ====================
      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Paul Schroeder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        Looks like this invitation should be treated with a great deal of
        caution.
        Check these two links:

        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080208152833AA9F660
        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080209214049AAtha6M