A ride on Sunday 23 March?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
      Hi everyone

      This great weather is too good to waste. Is anyone interested in a ride
      this Sunday. We can start from Ponsonby road or the Autobahn Cafe at
      Papakura whatever suits most people. I thought about a 10am start?

      Text me
      021904930

      Cheers
      Peter
    • Warren
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
        Hi Peter

        Thanks for the suggestion. Great idea. Unfortunately my bike's still out
        of action - waitiing for a part from Korea... as a smart ass friend
        commented, "are they sending it by Korea..." groan. Well, if they had, it
        would have been bloody here by now.

        On the bright side, I'm getting the fairings touched up, just in time for me
        to scratch them again - hopefully not!

        Well, next time, I REALLY do hope to be able to join you. Have a great ride

        Warren

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
          yep into that. Frank

        • Peter White
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
            Where shall I meet you? K'Road at 10:30am? text me 021904930

            Cheers
            Peter