Paeroa

  • scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Is there a group going to the Paeroa Street races..
    • baddyman88
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Hiya

        I certainly intend to go, unless it's persisting down of course.

        Just let me know where and when and I'll do everything I can to be
        there.

        Cheers

        Warren

        --- In aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com, "scott" <scott36nz@...> wrote:

        > Is there a group going to the Paeroa Street races..

      • Peter White
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          Hi everyone

          The bike flew through its warrant this afternoon :-)

          So I'll be there, even if it rains (I will be in a car though)

          Please keep us all updated.

          Anyone keen for a ride starting from Papakura BP station on the motorway at
          about 12 noon tomorrow (unless recreational motorcycling somehow imposes on
          the significant cultural celebrations of course)?
          Text me on 012 904 930 if you are coming along.

          Peter