Ride to Raglan this Sunday the 26th August

  • joelcb1300
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
      If you are keen to join us for a ride to Raglan this Sunday meet at the
      service cente Southern Motorway 10:30am. Meet near McDonalds.
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
        Hi there Joel

        I'll definately be there, no crash-a-holic followers though :-).

        See you then

        Peter
      • David Jackson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
          joelcb1300 wrote:

          > If you are keen to join us for a ride to Raglan this Sunday meet at the
          > service cente Southern Motorway 10:30am. Meet near McDonalds.

          Hi there....thanks for the email....I live in the Waikato so what time
          do you expect to be passing through Hamilton as i may catch up with you
          guys there....Any idea on numbers going and where you are likely to end
          up in Raglan.Any chance of a cell num so I can times etc
          thanks David
        • baddyman88
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
            Hi Guys

            Sorry I missed the ride, such a great day for getting on the bike, but
            things were against me. Hope to join you next time.

            Just a tip, next time you suggest a meeting point, could you say where
            it is? There are two service centres on the Southern Motorway with
            McDonalds restaurants, one at Papakura and one at Bombay...

            My Mob is 029 warrenl, that's 029 9277365 if anyone is organizing a ride.

            Cheers

            Warren