Re: Anyone interested in a ride this weekend?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Pete
      yes i am keen.

      contact txt me on 0274372624

      frank
      p.s
      will see if I can drag some action out of some other guys
    • Mike Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        When? Where? (Yes, I am still alive!!!)
        Mike

        >From: "Frank" <frankx@...>
        >To: aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Auckland Gay Bikers] Re: Anyone interested in a ride this
        >weekend?
        >Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:22:18 -0000
        >

        >Hi Pete
        >yes i am keen.
        >
        >contact txt me on 0274372624
        >
        >frank
        >p.s
        >will see if I can drag some action out of some other guys

        Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!
        http://www.live.com
      • Frank
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
          Hi Mike.
          Good to know you are still with us. Cool
          To all
          I am keen for a bike ride Sunday.
          A bit difficult to get away over night for me.

          What say we leave at 9 from auto bann cafe just before Drury. You know
          the service centre. That is if we want to head south.

          How does that go with you Pete?

          Frank

          ps mike and pete you have not seen my replacement bike yet.
        • Terry Hayward
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
            Hi !
            Thanks for the thought but as is so often the case I have to work this weekend..
            In passing I have a 150cc Suzuki with a rattling small-end bearing. If you know anyone that is capable of fixing it and wants a small 2 stroke foe work / or a 1st bike I will let it go cheap. Please contact me or put them in touch.
            Cheers,
            Terry

            Peter <Citroenjunkie@...> wrote:
            Hi guys

            Is anyone interested in a ride this weekend/ perhaps even an
            overnighter coming home on monday?

            Any suggestions/ideas

            Cheers

            peter