to Hahei

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      Have booked the batch at Hahei for this weekend.
      March 17 18.
      Main group leave say 3.30 from Wendys at East tamaki off ramp on
      southern motorway.
      partners welcome

      Depature plan is an idea so if it doesnt suit let me know.

      if this is your first time to the batch msg me and will give you all
      the details.
      Frank
    • nzbikerauckland
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
        Hi Frank
        Yes: I will join the group at Hahei. I might leave about lunch time
        on Friday.
        Theres also two other German bikers in town at moment who could be
        interested in coming down ( by car) as well.

        --- In aucklandgaybikers@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frankx@...> wrote:

        > Have booked the batch at Hahei for this weekend.
        > March 17 18.
        > Main group leave say 3.30 from Wendys at East tamaki off ramp on
        > southern motorway.
        > partners welcome
        >
        > Depature plan is an idea so if it doesnt suit let me know.
        >
        > if this is your first time to the batch msg me and will give you all
        > the details.
        > Frank

      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
          Hi Frank

          Thanks for the invite, we'd love to join you but have kids this
          weekend, along with quite a bit of overdue gardening. Have a great time
          and ride safely

          Peter