FROM THE DESK OF MRS ANGELA KABORE.

  • Mrs Angela Kabore
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      FROM THE DESK OF MRS. ANGELA KABORE
      THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
      SECTION MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
      (B.O.A.) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO .

      I am MRS. ANGELA KABORE, Auditing and Accounting Manager of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso Ouagadougou . I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE,

      I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for both of us.

      The transaction is about seeking your assistant to present you as the next of king/ beneficiary of the ($15. Million United State Dollars), and who is customer to the bank where I work He died in plane crash in Egypt , with his family during their vacation journey.

      The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice in the bank that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relative’s abroad.

      I contacted you just because I have lost my beloved husband since 9 years now and left 3 Children!!! Behind, so I decided to make a good use of this opportunity.

      After hearing from you I will give you more details about the transaction, if your interpreted please send me the following immediately.

      (1) YOUR FULL NAME.

      (2) YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.

      (3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

      (4) YOUR PROFESSION.