Re: cavyv news

  • Adeline Hettinger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:33 AM
      D o ear Home O s wne i r ,

      Your c t red t it doesn't matter to us ! If you OW e N real e f st f at z e
      and want I n MME g DIA i TE cas x h to sp z en b d ANY way you like, or simply wish
      to LO e WER your monthly p h aymen o ts by a third or more, here are the deal d s
      we have T a ODA p Y :

      $ 4 h 88 , 000 at a 3 , z 67% f f ixed - ra x te
      $ 37 r 2 , 000 at a 3 s , 90% va d riab l le - ra m te
      $ 4 q 92 , 000 at a 3 v , 21% i h ntere b st - only
      $ 2 t 48 , 000 at a 3 , l 36% fi j xed - ra k te
      $ 19 k 8 , 000 at a 3 k , 55% var i iable - ra o te

      Hu q rry, when these de s aIs are gone, they are gone !

      Don't worry about app b rov n al, your cr s ed a it will not d q isqu p alify you !

      V e isi y t our q site

      Sincerely, Adeline Hettinger

      A u ppro i val Manager