Regards

  • barr_abdullahsaid@walla.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      My name is Mr. Abdullah Said a legal practitioner with
      Abdullah Law Firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
      I saw your contact and profile and decided that you
      could cooperate with me in this proposition.
      I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001,
      in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

      I am contacting you because
      you have the same surname as my deceased client and i
      felt that you could help me in the distribution of
      funding that were left in my deceased client's bank
      account. This funding is closed to be declared
      un-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated
      next of kin or next of beneficiary of the funding in
      the bank account.

      The total amount of cash in the bank account of my
      deceased client is US$ 2.7 Million ( Say, Two
      Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars
      Only ),
      The bank had issued to me a notification to contact
      the next of kin of my deceased client for either to
      re-activate the bank account or to make claim of
      beneficiary, of the funding in the bank account, with
      a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow
      safe keeping fee of the bank account,so as to avoid
      the indefinite closure of the bank account.

      My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to
      present your kind self as the next-of-kin and
      beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the
      same last name with him.
      This means that the proceeds of his bank account
      would be paid to you as his next of kin or the
      legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his
      bank account are paid to you, we would share the
      proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60%
      to me and 40% to your kind self.

      All the legal documents to back up your claim as my
      client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The
      most important thing I would need is your honest
      cooperation in this proposition.This would be done
      under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you
      from any breach of the law.

      If this business proposition offends your moral and
      ethic values. Please contact me at once if you are
      interested by replying the mail.Here is my alternate
      email address,brr_abdullahsaid@...
      Best regards,
      Barr.Abdullah Said Esq.