Once Upon A Time in Hell

  • thom_yorke8951
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
      1. Once upon time ago in a land that's far.
      2. A man who lived in a house that was upon a star.
      3. took me to a place where I saw Jesus at a Bar,
      4. Sitting on a stool putting money in a Jar,
      5. Smoking a Marlboro saying "satins have return.
      6. "Beware" he said, "The flame so you will not get burn.
      7Stay way from the stove the bodies are cooking."
      8. I saw bodies burning the demons were looking,
      9. For Jesus but they were blind and could not see,
      10. And so they thought that Jesus was me
      11. They shout "we will nail you on a pole
      12. The pain you'll feel you have not know
      13. Nails through your ankles and through your hands
      14. Your blood will wash the sins of man
      15. They kiss our feet they took your life
      16. They do not care you will die twice
      17. I'll die for him if they will not
      18. I'll bleed for him until I drop.
      19. Until my bone is dry and I'm no more
      20. I'll bring him peace will have no war
      21. Will have no sins Will have no pain
      22. Will have no lost will have no gain
      23. Then the demons cut him on his foot
      24. Jesus then bruises him on the head with a holy book
      25. The other demons left jump into a lake
      26. Full off fire swallowed by a snake
      27. once upon a time ago in a land that's far
      28. A man who lived in house that was upon a sun
      29. Told me that Jesus is the chosen one.

      By: Rudy Theophin
    • thom_yorke8951