Fwd: Fw: From Phillip Day - Tony Blair is about to sign Britain away

  • Neil Kelman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Farewell . Neil

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • DAVIDELLIS
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
        Personally, I stopped viewing this, when I saw that Norris McWhirter was one of the interviewees.  I'm no admirer of the EU, but my criticism of it comes from the left.  Any criticism including McWhirter must surely come from the right.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
          On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 09:05:37PM -0000, DAVIDELLIS wrote:

          > Personally, I stopped viewing this, when I saw that Norris McWhirter was one of the interviewees. I'm no admirer of the EU, but my criticism of it comes from the left. Any criticism including McWhirter must surely come from the right.

          I stopped when I realised it was a bunch of HTML crap, deliberately
          designed to be hard to read.

          Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing
        • Paul Holmes
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
            Hey. don't get techie!
            --- David Cantrell <david@...> wrote:

            > On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 09:05:37PM -0000, DAVIDELLIS
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Personally, I stopped viewing this, when I saw
            > that Norris McWhirter was one of the interviewees.
            > I'm no admirer of the EU, but my criticism of it
            > comes from the left. Any criticism including
            > McWhirter must surely come from the right.
            >
            > I stopped when I realised it was a bunch of HTML
            > crap, deliberately
            > designed to be hard to read.
            >
            > --
            > David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david
            >
            > Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.