The Original Spark of the American Revolution

  • Gene Karl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      The Original Spark of the American Revolution

      Instead of taxes being used to pay interest to the international bankers, interest should be used to pay all the taxes.

      Benjamin Franklin knew this when he printed colonial scrip for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

      That's what a real American Commonwealth was. We had four of them. Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia and Kentucky. They had taxes back then, but the Commonwealths were on their way to eliminating all of them. The colonial scrip was good sound currency because the scrip was actually backed up by property. When the English Parliament outlawed the colonial scrip, the American reaction was the spark that lit the fuse to the American insurrection of 1776.

      But it wasn't so much that the crown wasn't getting their money, it was the fact that the international bankers weren't getting theirs. That's why the bankers sent the Hessian soldiers over here to help the British crown crush the insurrection.

      Then the founding scoundrels, the Masonic Lodge members and other international banker's men destroyed the Commonwealths when they wrote the U.S. CONstitution. It prohibited the states from emitting bills of credit. It has been debt and taxation ever since.

      It's now 2009.
      Enter Eric WhoRU, who has a plan to eliminate all taxation. It's called a 28th Amendment to the U.S.CON. It's time to bring control of the money system back to the people. A money system that will eliminate all taxation with changes to the mortgage system so that mortgage payments are not front end interest loaded. A mortgage system that is simple interest, not compound interest. A way to enable the average homeowner to pay off their house in 8 to 10 years.

      It's time for NoTaxesNow.org.
    • Peter BJørn Perlsø
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Gene Karl wrote:
        > The Original Spark of the American Revolution
        >
        > Instead of taxes being used to pay interest to the international bankers, interest should be used to pay all the taxes.
        >
        > Benjamin Franklin knew this when he printed colonial scrip for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
        >
        > That's what a real American Commonwealth was. We had four of them. Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia and Kentucky. They had taxes back then, but the Commonwealths were on their way to eliminating all of them. The colonial scrip was good sound currency because the scrip was actually backed up by property. When the English Parliament outlawed the colonial scrip, the American reaction was the spark that lit the fuse to the American insurrection of 1776.
        >
        > But it wasn't so much that the crown wasn't getting their money, it was the fact that the international bankers weren't getting theirs. That's why the bankers sent the Hessian soldiers over here to help the British crown crush the insurrection.
        >
        > Then the founding scoundrels, the Masonic Lodge members and other international banker's men destroyed the Commonwealths when they wrote the U.S. CONstitution. It prohibited the states from emitting bills of credit. It has been debt and taxation ever since.
        >
        > It's now 2009.
        > Enter Eric WhoRU, who has a plan to eliminate all taxation. It's called a 28th Amendment to the U.S.CON. It's time to bring control of the money system back to the people. A money system that will eliminate all taxation with changes to the mortgage system so that mortgage payments are not front end interest loaded. A mortgage system that is simple interest, not compound interest. A way to enable the average homeowner to pay off their house in 8 to 10 years.
        >
        > It's time for NoTaxesNow.org.

        Hello Gene,

        interesting site. If I'm not mistaken the suggested program is that of
        the Social Credit ovement, which shortly explaind for those who are
        unfamiliar with it, to finance the state's activities by means of the
        central bank's seignorage (the profit that comes from minting currency,
        that is the difference in face value of fx. a coin, and its resourse
        cost, which for fiat currency today is very high), and use the
        siegnorage income to abolish taxes.

        Its an interesting idea, and the prospect of abolishing taxes is a dream
        of many libertarians to be sure. The page also contains many things I
        consider to be true, fx that taxes are basically armed robbery.

        Where the proposed program fails is in the idea that taxation via
        inflation (which is what increased payoff from seignorage is) isn't
        theft because it doesnt happen directly, the way taxes do. WHat
        inflation does is reduction of the purchasing power of the coins in your
        pocket, because more money enters circulation, and the market adjusts
        due to an inflow of minted money. (This is due to the market's tendency
        to seek out equilibrium - to use a slightly flawed analogy, if there are
        100 loaves of bread being produced in a town everyday, and one of the
        townsfolk's wealthy uncle (who lives out of town) dies, more money will
        be in circulation in the town, and the person to inheret start spending
        more money on bread than usually; following this, the bakers will raise
        their prices, because they can - the newly rich person can afford it
        (assuming he wishes to spent his money primaily on bread, but let's not
        stretch the tale :). But the fact that loaves cost more after this event
        doesnt necessarily mean that there are more of them being produced
        (again, stretching it, as higher demand and prices tends to increase
        supply), and that more money is spent on bread then usually or that the
        town is richer, but i digress).

        Sure, it isn't robbery, but it still happens to funnel the exchange
        value of currency out of the pockets of people by indirect means; so
        it's not robbery, but more like theft. Compare to items removed from teh
        household of a man who's sound asleep and besides won't the things are
        missing before it has been gooing on for a while.

        Enacting SC would initially seem agreeable, but I'm concerned that by
        removing the more visible aspect of state plunder from people's vision,
        would incite the government to worse excesses and corruption, because
        people would see less of it's nasty effects on their lives, and thus
        slower to react to the misuse, if a reaction would come at all.

        The Social Credit scheme does indeed remove the more visible sting of
        the state's procuring of funds, but it doesnt remove the state and it's
        ilk, it does not remove the harm done from the "empowering" aspects of
        state activities (redistribution: welfare, be it corporate or private),
        and it doesnt address that the chief cause of inequality, insolidarity
        and societal decay isn't taxes as much as it is privilege, and
        specifically privilege in landholding, that is; that some get the
        natural resources essentially for free, and the rest get to subsist on
        working for those who got to the table first.

        Georgism seeks to address this problem; Social Credit seems, which
        certainly very agreeable, to cure symptons, and not causes of the ills,
        and as such shouldn't be the area where effort should be focused. (Also
        because the reliance of a central banking insitution also entails to
        maintain the existing centralization of power and privilege, which is
        contrary to the intent of this list, which is autonomy and de-centralism).

        --
        regards, Peter Bjørn Perlsø
        +45 2685 5909