What's the Purpose of this List, Anyway?

  • kppgarv1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      I hope for this discussion list to be a continuation of other
      projects I have pursued in recent years towards the goal of opening
      dialogue between opponents the US ruling class and its empire,
      whether they be Right, Left, Center, Green, Nationalist, Anarchist or
      Libertarian. Many of you have probably already seen my website at
      www.attackthesystem.com

      I intend for this list to be a discussion forum for the general
      perspective and set of ideas reflected on the Attackthesystem.Com
      website and the political platform outlined in the American
      Revolutionary Vanguard Twenty-Five Point Program:

      http://www.attackthesystem.com/twentyfive.com

      I am in favor of 100% free speech and hope to leave this list
      unmoderated. I ask only that all comments remain civil and within any
      limits imposed by Yahoo's requirements. To initiate this dialogue I
      will begin by posting a number of articles by myself and others and
      asking for any comments and feedback others may wish to offer.

      I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.