where's winter?

  • dana_mite_
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Yep, it's been a pretty mild winter here in Los Padres & I think my
      neighbors are getting bored. No snow to shovel, no driveways to plow,
      no ice to slide on, nothing to haul or clean (or no new jewelry to
      design). Maybe no career to manage, no ambitions to strive for, no
      goals to reach. Or maybe they're just in a differenmt time zone than
      me? Goodness knows why these small-minded folks have to spread their
      negativity so thick - in a rural mountain community such as this. But
      truth be told, I will speak my mind whenever I feel the need to &
      drive or hike where ever I want.

      My new blog is located here -
      http://themindranch.blogspot.com/

      DanaMite