guad. group grown

  • dana_mite_
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Steve & Val just confirmed!!! They are ghonna make it after all.
      We are now officially full for this weekends Baja trip.

      DanaMite -- Stuffed Grape Leaves
      Ardell -- Pizza fixins
      Concetta -- Eggplant Dip, Pita Bread
      Christian - Feta, Olive Spread, Pistachios, Sun dried tomato
      Steve G (lttlbddy) - Lentil Soup
      Brian - Pasta Salad
      Steve & Val - Chicken something

      So for the rest of you we would love to hear from you on vehicles,
      carpools & potluck contributions.
      Lttlbddy Steve & DanaMite both still have empty passenger seats
      available.

      Dana Williams
      webmaster@...
      Total Escape - http://totalescape.com