New CAMP TRIPS are up!

  • dana_mite_
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 7:11 PM
      Hey all, I am so glad to see so many post in the first few days
      that we are back. Keep 'em coming!

      I just added several new camping trips to the upcoming
      schedule for Total Escape Adventures. From lounging by the
      remote poolside at Baja infamous Mike's Sky Ranch to the High
      Sierra's -- we got a big variety now.

      Including a 5 day trip thru Yosemite's High Country around July
      4th holiday. Plus we gotta new guide in the Sacramento area
      named Mike Rother ( redbeard ), who will be leading a Sierra
      Buttes Campout in the Tahoe National Forest region for June.

      Check out all the trip details & sign up, cuz these are gonna go
      quick folks!
      http://totalescape.com/trips

      NOTE: we still have 2 spots left on the upcoming Guadalupe Hot
      Springs Trip. ( that is next week & some passenger room
      available in 2 SUVs)

      Dana Williams
      webmaster@...
      Total Escape