Shooting

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2006
      Message
      Shooting...

      That place at the end of the 605 is Fish Canyon, where my father took me at age 9 or 10 and taught me to shoot.  The bastards are trying to close it down because of the noise.  It has been there much longer than any of the housing development.   That is the same thing the bastards like to do to airports, so that the realtors can grab the land, build shoddy houses, make a lot of money, and move away.

      Try going out the back road to the RTMC site, out past Mentone, and you will find some shooting land there.

      They will get my CB from me when they pry my cold, dead fingers from the mike!

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2006
        --- In atm_free@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <almansor@...> wrote:

        > Shooting...
        >
        > Try going out the back road to the RTMC site, out past Mentone, and
        you will
        > find some shooting land there.

        Richard,

        The cause of the September Emerald fire in Mentone beach was illegal
        target shooting. Cost to fight the Emerald fire was $2 million with one
        residence lost. Don't think that Mentone beach is a good place to go
        shooting or surfing.
      • Donald Clement
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1, 2006
          FYI: Mentone is a place of historic interest. In 1893 in nearby Mill
          Creek the first 3 phase power transmission in North America from Mill
          Creek to Mentone and Redlands. You pass the historic power station
          going up highway 38 on the way to RTMC. Here is a photo of the
          marker outside the Mill Creek power station I took last week.
          http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/miltons_stuff/MillCreek.jpg
          The original three phase motor is on display at the San Bernardino
          County Museum http://www.sbcounty.gov/museum/ (also the meeting
          place for the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers
          http://www.sbvaa.org/ )

          http://www.electrichistory.com/mill_creek_redlands.htm
          http://www.electrichistory.com/almarian_william_decker.htm
          Decker did utilize advancements of alternating current and induction
          motor concepts attributed to Tesla as well as transmission concepts
          demonstrated in Germany. But Almarian Decker was the first to
          actually create the entire system for the Redlands Light and Power
          Company in 1893, three full years before Westinghouse completed the
          Niagara Falls power plant. So obscure is the tiny Redlands Light and
          Power Company that many including the PBS website attribute modern
          power generation and transmission to Tesla even today.

          Don Clement
          Running Springs, California
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
            Message
            According to the late night radio, Tesla was the victim of a conspiracy by the large corporate utility companies to suppress his brilliant invention that could draw infinite power from the heavens.   I do not know who else was in on the conspiracy, but most likely the usual collections of illuminatti zionist bankers, Rosicrucians (when not invisible, levitating, walking through walls or thought-projecting), Bilderbergers, and Bohemian Grovers.  (Henry Kissinger was too young, so don't blame him.)    I suppose the Opus Dei were in on it and all the rest of the Fibonacci secret society.   Did you know that if you expand the golden ratio enough decimal points you will eventurally find  the secquence of digits 1905181101, which are code for "TESLA" !!!!   This same sequence also appears in the expansions of e and pi !!!

            I do not know if the infinite power from the heavens was 3-phase AC at 60 Hz, but what else would Odin and Zeus provide?   Alas, it depended on the electric field of Gaia, the earth goddess, and would not be applicable to spacecraft propulsion or internal power needs.   Thankfully, Appolo the sun-god has provided most of the spacecraft power we need.

            A book to read:  Voodoo Science.    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the way journalists treat scientific subjects.

            . . . Richard

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
              Although there are some interesting (loose translation for those not
              into number theory: meaningless) patterns of digit distribution in pi,
              SFAIK in the first 1.24 trillion digits (
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi 2002 ) no deviations from random
              expectations appear. Since pi is (with reason) believed to be a
              infinite random distribution, any sequence - your phone number, Paris
              Hilton's IQ, all the PINs you've ever used in any combination
              whatsoever, will all appear in it. Eventually.

              Sort of like a bible code written by nobody.

              Best,
              Mark Cowan

              PS Try this to the tune of the "Monk's Chant" in Monty Pythons "Holy
              Grail" :

              three point one four one five nine (smack)
              two six five three five eight nine (smack)

              If it doesn't hurt you're not doing it right.

              PPS Or go here for lots of fun (first 200 million digit search): (
              http://www.angio.net/pi/piquery )

              --- In atm_free@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <almansor@...> wrote:
              <snip click clunk>
              > Did you know that if you expand the golden ratio enough decimal
              points you
              > will eventurally find the secquence of digits 1905181101, which are
              code
              > for "TESLA" !!!! This same sequence also appears in the expansions
              of e
              > and pi !!!

            • Donald Clement
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
                Richard,

                You have been reading too much into Dan Brown!

                Mark:
                Run Away! Run Away!
              • Richard
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Message
                  Yes, I found my wife's phone number starting around digit eleven million of Pi.

                  I have a book, The Bible Code, that shows how to extract prophesy from the bible by skipping every 43 letters.   (The number of letters to be skipped may be different for each message, and you have to know key words you are looking for, so you don't get the prophesy until after the predicted event has happened.  Duhhh...)