Load capasity and stability of EQ mounts

  • Søren Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi!

      If you should name two components as THE most important two for making
      a stable EQ mount with high load capasity(*), what would it be and why?

      Best Wishes,
      Søren Madsen

      (*) Should be able to carry, say, a 12" Newtonian + a 4" triplet APO
      refractor + equipment.

      P.S. Im not planning to make one (yet?), juct curious... :D
    • Tony Gondola