Ken Hunter - Help

  • gravityflux
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hey folks,

      It kills me to see Ken Hunter struggling and having to sell off his
      hard fought ATM Gems just to cover medical bills. Is anyone on this
      list interested in helping him through a tough time?

      The current list membership is ~800 people. If we can get 1/2 of
      those folks to pitch in ~10 to 20 bucks a pop this would help Ken
      through a tough time.

      If Ken would provide a paypal account email address, I'll be the
      first
      to make the donation.

      -Cary
    • Ken Hunter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        --- In atm_free@yahoogroups.com, "gravityflux" <Cary@C...> wrote:
        > Hey folks,
        >
        > It kills me to see Ken Hunter struggling and having to sell off his
        > hard fought ATM Gems just to cover medical bills. Is anyone on this
        > list interested in helping him through a tough time?
        >
        > The current list membership is ~800 people. If we can get 1/2 of
        > those folks to pitch in ~10 to 20 bucks a pop this would help Ken
        > through a tough time.
        >
        > If Ken would provide a paypal account email address, I'll be the
        > first
        > to make the donation.
        >
        > -Cary

        Cary, ATM_FREE Group Members...

        While I thank you for the nice offer and sentiment, I DO NOT NEED
        ANYONE TO DONATE FUNDS MY WAY...

        I have many things that I've accumulated over the years and stuffed
        back for trading, selling and/or rainy day needs. I will be able to
        meet my obligations without resorting to taking charitable offers
        through the sale of some of my lesser needed "treasures".

        Thanks,

        Ken Hunter