Re: Small lens radii - Autostigmatic microscope.

  • radicell2
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
      --- In atm_free@yahoogroups.com, paul valleli <paulvalleli@...> wrote:

      > You might have noticed that my name was used in vain by Bob Cox for
      > modifying an ATMoB mirror cell with feet and dial indicator into a
      > spherometer-comparator ( pronounced as comp- a - raytor by Stellafane
      > folks). It was in Gleanings and then Bulletin C.

      Yes did notice.You sure do go back a long way..

      Ric
    • paul valleli
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        Ric,
        Yup, a long way back.
        I was a teen then and had made two scopes and 4 mounts. I scrapped the steamfitter's nightmare and made a nice mahogany tripod. The scopes were a 4-INCH f/7 AND A 6-INCH f/3.8. I made an alt-az tracking mount for the RFT to chase down satellites
        Paul