Any updates on Madukar's mirror?

  • atmpob
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 4, 2012
      Madukar,
      I have not seen any progress reports on figuring your mirror lately. Any work still being done on it?

      Dale Eason
    • Madhukar Bhatia
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012

        Hi Dale,

        Thanks for checking.

        I have been very busy with my son’s college admissions and haven’t got much time to work on the mirror. I have got a few sessions since I last posted. I was trying to get rid of primary ripples (as diagnosed by jerry). While the ripple is gone, the conic went up to -1.2! In the few sessions I got, I got the conic back to -.912 but now I again have zones and the Strehl ratio is down to .72. I hope to start back in a week or two.

        Regards,

        Madhukar Bhatia