Re: A Droid by any other name

  • art.bianconi
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2011

      Greg Wrote: "AT&T is my cell company (best coverage in this rural area)"

      Hi Greg!

      Got a nice deal with AT&T at Best Buy. They gave me the Samsung Captivate Droid for free!

      At the current rate of learning I'll know how to use it in 30 years!

      Thanks

      Art

      --- In atm_free@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Furtman" <starguy@...> wrote:

      > Art,
      >

      > AT&T is my cell company (best coverage in this rural area) and have a
      > Samsung Captivate Droid. Love it. A great telephone and PDA, minicomputer,
      > etc. Mine came with Google Sky on it and I've downloaded dozens of good free
      > apps.
      >

      > Just about any company will have Androids. Major phone manufacturers are
      > Samsung, Motorola, and HTC.
      >

      > Greg Furtman
      >
      > 27426 County Rd H
      >
      > Webster, WI 54893
      >

      > <blocked::http://home.centurytel.net/starguy/>
      > http://home.centurytel.net/starguy/
      >

      > "My goal in life is to become the person my dogs think I am.

    • art.bianconi
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2011

        Steve wrote: "Don't know why you dislike Verizon. . . . . "

        Everything!

        I never thought that one company could master so much ineptness. I suspect it's hired all the Enron execs!  Their wireless was the last thing to go and I went with AT&T within seconds of discovering that they had Droids too.

        I may throw a party!

        Art